Pacifica provides adult day treatment program and an intensive outpatient program for the treatment of chemical dependency. The full day program is five days a week, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
The intensive outpatient program is 3 days a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
The program includes:
- Education about the disease of addiction
- Individual and group counseling to address the resistance, defenses and underlying issues related to substance use
- Recovery tools for ongoing recovery
- Living skills, communication skills, anger management, time management, and sober support system
- Relapse prevention
- Co-Dependency and Enabling education for family members
- Family counseling
- Aftercare and monitoring for employers
The programs are founded on the medical model of addiction and teach abstinence to all mind and mood altering substances. It embraces the 12 steps and requires attendance at 12 step meetings.